Guess what?! It’s about time that I shared more of my darkest secrets with you. Yaaaayyyy!!!
Well, don’t get too excited, jerk. Obviously I would rather be giving you mind-blowing tidbits on developing you magic system, or, better yet, showing you how others have gone through the process. Unfortunately, that godly level of content takes time to put together, so you get to learn about me instead.
And you will like it! Let us begin.
Things What I Watch
I know it’s terrible grammar, but this be my website, so me does what me wants
If I laugh loud enough, I can pretend that I’m not completely dead inside or even that I have friends. My top five favorite comedies, in order, are—
- Emperor’s New Groove: If you don’t love this movie, you might be a lizard-person. Just saying.
- Naked Gun, Naked Gun 2 1/2, & Naked Gun 33 1/3: I know that’s three movies, but as soon as I watch one I usually want to watch the other two, so whatever.
- Dracula Dead and Loving It: More Leslie Nelson, but this time he’s working with Mel Brooks. ‘Nuff said.
- Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit: So pun-tastic, it makes my soul scream and cheer at the same time.
- Galaxy Quest: By Grabthar’s Hammer— *SMACK!* NO!!!
Misc. Movie Genres
Lord of the Rings: I know it’s a series, shut up. Between the extended editions, the bonus content, and extra audio tracks, this may as well be a sub-genre on it’s own.
What I Watch Online
Fail Compilations: kid fails, animal fails, or GTA V fails, these videos never fail me.
Veteran Homecomings: Want to see me cry? Just sit me down in front of one like this one and stand back; it aint pretty.
Parkour Videos: SOOOO COOOOL.
I know this is what I look like, though… *Sigh*
Enough Sharing: What Do You Like to Watch?
That’s all your getting out of me. If you want to know anything else, then we must engage in strenuous negotiations. Or, I suppose, you could just comment below or send me an email telling me about your favorite movies, shows and stuff. Seriously, I want to know.
If you haven’t already, you can sign up for my newsletter and get a whole list of Youtube Time-Wasters.
Until next time: Rowenson, out.